Friday 25 January 2008

continued..


not too clear but more to come=)


teh the guitarist=)

ok, all these pictures before leaving for DTC. and just a brief idea, i sucked big time on stage.i went out of pitch, i was nervous, my voice was tensed, the only thing i had and was good is i looked good on stage.everybody cheered for me not cz of my singing, but i looked good=)but talking of vocals, i sucked!!!!and to make things worse, that song is pretty easy cz it was in my range.. guess i was so over confident i did not warm up.i was focusing more on my style etc. and not pitching..this wil lteach me a lesson. and we did not get any placing.expected!!!hahahahah.


esther the keyboardist.very good keyboardist!


my band=)



bla..bla..bla..after band..saw fazren after like ages. chatted with him a while ten went to murni with lye choong.weeee..so before heading to murni..


nice?told you the skirt and top is sexy=)and that's LC's car bdw. WPV6970=)


sexy back!!!


after band..in the car.lye choong=)




ok..thats the last picture of acoustic band=)

so, that was what happened for the last two weeks..ok, my personal life.i am attached!!!i think all of you already suspect who it is.if you don't suspect anything, read my blogs again.and again.see if you get the hint!!it just happened!=)so yeah, am attached!!=)=)=)and well i got lots to say, but this is not the right place to say it. so i shall save it!!

assignments started!!!fark!!!!!and got to direct a stupid play..wtf?dunno anything and here she is asking us to direct.direct shit for her la!!!

i am going back to kl on sun=( but =)...if you know what i mean!!!

which means no news from me till CNy. czzzz my wonderful waterless college got no wireless!!sighhh

oh lye choong told me female chip munks are called "chi pettes=)so farnieeeee!!!!bdw, you all know what that means in chinese right?i need not explain..but yeah so farnieee!!!and got another thing, today dad was telling us that there is this waitresss, guess what's her name?guess..guess..we thought it was apple or banana. but we were all wrong.guess whats her name??YOGURT.yes, YOGURT as in strawberry or mango YOGURT.shakss.how on earth can ppl name themselves that??do they even know what is YOGURT?so FARNIEEEEEEE..anyway..i shall be back again when i have the chance. maybe tomorow or smth k?am gonan finish up my assignment, talk to LC and zzzzzz..=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahh...u can be a car show model for Perodua!

Yeah, these past 2 weeks have been hell for u. I'd hang myself if I were to be in ur shoes. So much pressure! I'm glad u managed to survive and came out stronger in the end.

Anyways, I'm still waiting for u to upload the videos of both your gigs! haha ;p

babymau said...

nah, not going to upload any of it.very shy la!!!!!wait till i become a pro, and earning lots of $$$$$$ and when my signature is worth a miliion dollars or more, then i will publish it.muahahahahah..thanx fro everything..love you loads!!!!

Anonymous said...

While u dont really have the talent for singing...u sure do have the talent for dreaming big.

jk...haha

I've heard u sing before and it's above decent standards. I understand that stage fright can be quite hazardous to ur performance. But yeah...there's always a first to everything and I guess ur acoustic gig served as a lesson learned for u to warm-up your throat before u get on stage lor. U'll nail it for sure next time! *hugs!* :)