Tuesday 7 December 2010

summary

quick one... whats been happening? singapore was great.. my birthday ws great...celebrated with my loved ones. my darling made me a beautiful card... the words... almost made me tear.. he baked me a cake, and got me a pearl necklace set.:D and spent the weekend with me... my sis and mav came down:) the best birthday gift is celebrating with ur loved ones:) sis and mav got me a mac eye shadow. dam niceee colour:D. love it... dam classsy.. hugs to all of you:)...

work is killing me softly. *sings the "killing me softly song*. seriously.... is realllllly stressful:(...

anyways just gonna upload pics from here and there k?to sumamrize my life lately:).. bye gonna continue playing with betsey:D shes fantastic and great... now me and sayang have the same phone.lolol. but still thinking of a name for his.. hmmm..prob bernard?ahahahahahaa betsey and bernard:D

No comments: