Saturday 2 July 2011

Ding ding ding

Hello, I woke up at 1030, washed clothes made
Coffee ate jam tarts, swept and mop the house, hung clothes, picked poop cleaned it wiped bens legs waded his legs let
Him in. And now I am
Blogging. Yes it's a nth
To do day:) what I mean I am not working and I am in kl:) tomorrow there's this feel good run. And no I am not running but dreamgirls are performing. So me gotta be
There. Updates on my job: loving it despite being super hectic. Coming home late, stuck
In jam, expenses. But I love what I am doing. Dreamgirls is approaching. Sales seems to be picking up but bit quiet. Hope I get more sales then before. I duwan to be like Nora:( hope all goes well:)

I miss ky like crazy. It feels likes so long since I saw him. Oh!!!! next week I plan to surprise mummy and go home
On sat morning. I told her I got Roadhow but my roadshow on Friday night at pavilion only:) so sat morning morning I go back, maybe buy breakfast for us and balk amakn. Miss home:( then when I go back me and ky plan to make tiramisu and continue our scrap book. And oh I need to bring back my knitting. I must finish it soon:)

So let's just update
Some vain pics of me and what's been happening in my
Life lately.




Sayang bought for me so it will remind me
Of him when I am
Alone in kl:) love it






Mygrowing collection:)




Love this combination of make
Up:)





Starbucks slim
Lucy collection:) for me and ky





Sisters and mavs:) the green nature loving one:)





Rude car: Ma ci bai:D hahahaha
-Posted by sullivanologist using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan USJ 3b/3,Subang Jaya,Malaysia

No comments: