Monday 30 January 2012

gong xi fa cai

hello, gong xi fa cai. how have you been?

i have been good. the week passed so fast.. its first day of work. i thought it was going to be busy, but hmm, i still have time to blog, that means i aint that busy. so ya.helo helo:P

my cny was ok.. quiet and nice. the crackers were horrible this year. ggrrrr.

you know i have so much stuff to blog, but when i blog, i dont feel like writing. hmmm. but really i got so much to blog.

happy note, yee yee gave me angpow. aaawwwwwww;). and this year, my boo boo gave me ang pow too. heehhehehehe. tomorrow shall go and deposit money into ilu acc and top up my ut. wonder whats the price today.

surprisingly, today i am not that busy. why r? how r? tomorrow is gym. i have put on so much weight;( my face so many prickly heat and pimples;( grrrr.

ok gotta go do soem messenger work.brb if not see u tom. byeee

No comments: