Thursday 3 July 2008

family outing=)

i am back. cz sorry dude, couldnt blog cz my stupid internet explorer and firefox couldn open any damm thing. finally i could today. so yeah, i am back.=Pi know all of you missed me, but i din have a choice. jangan marah ye?omggggg.....ahahahahahah.do i sound bit kuku nuts?=P

anyway me and sis baked a cheese cake on sat. it was ok...bit messy and some problem, but it turned out ok.so here it was:


oh..that was my sis eating the balance of the cream cheese.=P


and that was me, doing the same thing. poor deprived kids=)



=)after baking


ta..da..




isaac=)

we cooked chicken chop for dinner. mom rested. me and sis did everything. so while waiting for dad to come home, we did some fun things=)






ok all these are just pure moronic.=P



hehehehe


we sure have lots of teeth.:D


we were trying to reach our nose with our tongue.hehe


haha..cousin IT


=)


that's Mr soo


that's his shadows.hehe


dinner..chicken chop with a punch my sis created but tasted good=)

No comments: