Thursday 3 July 2008





first picture ..on the way to buki mertajam. in the car=)



me..=)duh!



St Anne's church, BM


the d St Anne's church, built in 1888


the new building..part of it


mom and sis, before going inside









my dad..very seldom get to take pics of my dad..posing=Pandready for the camera.hehe


mama and papa=)



she's cheating. i am act taller. haha.


=)


charlie and his 3 angels=P


one of the cross stations. iwated to take all fourteen stations, bu erm,, a bit rude la unless i go stnd in front and take, but that would make me look jakun and like ***. hehehe.so yeah.



i always loved looking at this, and hearing i ring, but unfortunately my church does not have it. i used to admire during spm time. i owuld sit and stare t it, cz i did not know how to answer my question. so prob got my "ilham" from this.=P

No comments: