Tuesday 16 September 2008

grenade!!

i know I'm impossible,

i know i'm hard to please

i know i am sensitive, and it just gets so annoying, you wished you never knew me

i know i can demand a lot, not money but a lot of affection and emotions, and it can get tiring

i know i can get very unreasonable for the stupidest things.

i know i don't think straight most of the time,

i know i am freaking hot tempered

i know i am like a grenade, i explode anytime, unprepared, and out of the blues

i know i am not an intelligent sophisticated woman,

but behind all these, i know I'm a very sweet girl.

i may not portray that girl u met the first time, but i dun deserve to hear things like these!

i know dam right i did not do anything at all to be doubted!god is my witness!

I'm not saying i am perfect. i know dam well my flaws!and i am NOT proud of it. but i never lied to you. i lied once or twice, CZ i know if u knew the truth , it would be worse, but what i lied wasn't even serious. and after that i never lied

my new motto is every time i wanna get angry and feel like exploding like a grenade, i will think happy thoughts!i don't want to argue and explain, CZ there's nothing to explain. and thinking happy thoughts will make me happy. probably think of Isaac and Adam's comel face, or Madagascar's zebra, or shreks's "donkey".hehehehe.

i believe i can change myself. i know i can. it's not easy, but i know i can change.

at times i feel like my emotions are every where. i don't even know why i suddenly explode. maybe cz i am so freaking sensitive!so from now on, happy thoughts.

happy thought, happy thought, happy thought, happy thought!!!!!!

1 comment:

smich said...

You sound koo-koo