Saturday 27 September 2008

i am selfish, childish, i get angry for nothing, immature. i am very hot tempered and have big ego. i am not rational. it's hard for me to say sorry!

i sulk easily, and i expect too much from you. and you cant give what i want!and it's torturing you!

behind all this, have you ever once thought that i have some sweet qualities in me? i might be over sensitive. extremely sensitive in your eyes. i get angry over nothing,or something so small. but have you ever thought of me?as in the person i am?

i don't eat sushi, i hate Japanese food. but i am learning to make sushi cz i wanna make for you and surprise you. i wanna learn knitting from last time, but now i really wanna learn knitting cz i wanna try to knit you a scarf when u go to HK. when u said u liked the wall e toy, i din hesitate at all to buy it, though it was so expensive, and i was broke. i still bought it for you and i was happy about it.

when we were in crocs, ikano, i took out money to buy 3 pairs of crocs, for u, for me, for my sister. yours was more expensive also i did not say anything, cz u liked it, and i wanted to buy a pair of crocs for you. i did not complain either!

end of the year, i planned the whole langkawi holiday. when i asked you, you also din say anything. i planned cz i love you, and i wanna go somewhere with you. and i did not mind planning at all.

i might be selfish at times. i may forget to say thanx when u do me a favor, or i eat first before waiting for you, though i am so particular bout it. i might open the door to come out first before you open it, though i told u i hate people doing that. i might be obsessed with playing mario till i forget your hungry, and your food is getting cold! and i spoil your dinner, as what you said. i might be a selfish asshole who just cares bout myself!maybe i am!

but one thing for sure, i have some good qualities in me!and if you don't see that but only see the bad sight of me, i shall not say anything!i shall be very passive, and not tell you my opinion, since my opinion doesn't matter anymore!

this blog is not to tell you how great i am, but it's just to tell you how i feel. though u feel i don't love you, though you feel only you are making an effort in this relationship!and i am just making use of u and taking you for granted.

if you don't trust me, fine!as long as i know what i am doing!

No comments: