Sunday 23 August 2009

back after training and graduation dinner. tomorrow is monday. tomorrow is work. tomorrow stress begins. or would i say, the life of a bse begins tomorrow. though i fialed my ceili. farking hard ok?????but i can introduce products to customers dy. so yeah. then chloe calls me just now, asking me to draft memo for customers inviting them to our road show. so tomorrow is going to be extra extra busy, and tiring, and driving back daily for this whole week. sigh. good news is: ADE113 is ready. i mean otmorro i stil ldrive camry, but maybe wed or thurs can drive my own car.woots. now its being tinted. yayyyyy!!!!!brand new!!!!bought air freshener dy. lalalalalalaal. cant wait to drive her. :)

i got so many pictures to upload, but i have no time. and i have few pics which i so wanna upload on fb/blog, but I CANT. so we shall wait for those pics when i can okay??will upload soon i promise. when i am fre-er.:D.

graduation dinner was great. held at mum's place damansara perdana. heheheheh. good food good drinks, good company. hahahaha. also, pics later k?

bdw, i cant tell anyone, but all i can say is i miss you so much. if only you knew.sigh. i miss you a lot.

oh, friday, met bee and malcom. went for durians, then bak ku teh. gilaaaaaa!!but it was so nice meeting bee. jut like good old times:D

p/s: thanx for picking me up:) from ittc, thanx for charger:) and thanx for sending me back:)all the way to d shire.(bee)

training was good:) met nice friends. miss u guys a lot. (simon, aaron, xin juan, chan, alice, mogu, angeline, angie) to some of u, i shall meet u during fastrac. the rest, we go tani k?(simon and aaron)yayyyyy..... oh, be careful of "cancel" okay?ahahahahahahahaha. (jokes apply to simon and aaron):Pwill update more on training. in detail.

bdw, cant wait for tuesday:D. why????because it's pay day. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!my first pay. bdw, tomorrow when i go back office, will get my name cards, name tag and rubber stamp. woots woots.hahahahahaha. so yeah.

so i shal lupdate later or tomorrow?wanan go read up lil bit bout osp again. then go to lala land. 6am tomorrow.bdw, jerrica and siew li made me beautiful cupcakes for my graduation. its beautiful. pics later too k?:)so thats my breakfast.yayyy!!. so see u when i see you.

to you, i miss you a lot. i know you wont be reading this, but i do. so yeah!!!!

No comments: