Saturday 29 August 2009

sigh

feeling down. going thru another spell. just when i believed in walking again, you made me fall, and now i dunno if i can ever walk again!i believed in "myself", you made me believe in " myself". but you let me down. you pushed me down, and now i cant stand. i really thought i could walk again. you made me believe in it. but i guess, my instincts all this while before this was right. all of u are just the same!!!

meanwhile, i am listening to zoe. shes fantastic.;) i love her. most of all i love the ppl who bought it for me. pneah and Chris:)

i am so angry, sad dissapointed. and i am so blinking tired, and i got so much to study. and read up.

i will prove to you i can do it. i show all of u i cant be messed with. i'm a strong girl.

going to sleep soon. bye

p/s: ade113 is officially mine:) shes gorgeous. she's blue silver.:) and super smooth. and tinted, awwww. love you pa:)

No comments: