Tuesday 22 September 2009

boo

hello people... i am back from all the trainings. i am done with all of it.. for now:) (pb beliefs, osp, mock exam, will writing, lonpac, fastrac). i enjoyed all except wil land lonpac. omggggg. fastrac was fantastic. i miss all of you. seriously. from trainers, to friends. one whole week of non stop laughing. hahaha. oh well. fastrac taught me a lot. i learned so much. i will put it into practice this wed onwards:). i will use the PEPSI,MONEY, FAB,NORMAIDLA,LANCOME( ok my group invented that):P and everything we learned. fastrac reallly motivated me, and i wont let anyone or anything bring my spirit down:D. and ng ah bah calls me e-de-le.omggggg!hhahahaha. but hes my role model. and i wanna be like him one day:D. hahahaa.

went out with priya after so long of not seeing her. wow. it was a nice outing girl:).. we should do it more often. the 4 of us:).

went out with Cheryl and cousin and sis in evening.:).

tomorrow i am baking blueberry cheese tarts.yayyy!!!me and sis. bonding time:)

my, am i happy?hehehe. welll to be honest, deep deep down, i am stil lhurt, i stil lcan terasa when i hear soem stuff, or see stuff. but i am looking at the bright side. i will be positive. i wont let you tear me down. or anyone else. it's your sin. it's your guilt. its your conscience. and you will have to live with it for the rest of your life. you might not think bout it now, or tomorrow or in 5 years time. you probably be happily married with kids, but deep inside you, you will remember what you did to me, or maybe other girls. breaking a girls heart is unforgiven. i don't hold any anger or anything, but i wont forget how you broke my heart and walked away. i wish you all the best in your future. i will be strong, i will hold my chin up, stay focused on my career, and only care and love people who are worth my love, effort and care. i will do my very best in this line. i will make everyone proud of me. i wont let you down. to those who have hopes on me, i wont let you down:)

ok, there are soooo many pics. so please just check out my fb alright?i tak larat put everything here. but i will put some important ones ok?not saying the rest not important, but too many. so enjoy the pics. and i will update tomorrow with blueberry cheese tarts:D









thats zoe for your info.isnt she gorgeous?:)thanx pneah and chris:)






victoria station and hartamas square





with my bffs at mid valley:)

ok, the rest is tomorrow ok?bse and fastrac okay?wanan sleep. byee

No comments: