Saturday 12 September 2009

Random summary

-i am lonely
-i graduated
-i am working with Pbb
-i am a l.d.i.a
-i passed my ceili and PCE
-i had my first sheisha today-11 sept 09@hartamas square.
-today is bee's birthday.happy birthday my dearest friend,
-today is my best friends birthday.cheng choo.happy birthday Sayang.love you.
-i am stressed.
-i got 6 days to close 3 cases.
-i wanna talk to you.
-my heart s broken.
-am done with Pbb trainin but not done with ing training.
-i am lonely and alone.
-i walked around kl under the shady roads with Subra trying to figure out where is the nearest train station-with luggages.
-i bought m.a.c 4 pallet green shade and m.a.c base on monday.
-met new friends today.
-went to few places with loads of bad memories.
-had dinner at victoria station today.
-room service ppl THREW my Lewre shoe box away.knn ma Cibai tiu na seng.
-blanket less tonight. Again.
-going to sleep now,
-meeting yi jing and Mei leng tomorrow at mv,
-meeting bee,and whole bunch of guys who has not once demotivated me and Sayang me a lot. At night.
-gonna sleep now,
-good night.

No comments: