Tuesday 11 May 2010

*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^$#

*&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@#$%^&**&^%%$#@#$%&&*&^%R$E####$%@#%^&*

dam angry with some idiotic rude bus drivers who cut into my lane.. mind u, MY LANE, then when i horn at him,he showed me the middle finger.. then after i overtook him, he took a bottle and threw on my car.*&^&^$$$%%%^%^#$%^$#@#$$%%...the anger really boiled and i was so pissed.. stupid rude ass wipe..own fault, but dare show middle finger and throw things on me. just because i am a woman, and and am carrying 2 other women.. bloody MCP.. ego bruised because girl horned at him. stupid ass wipe.......rude, mcp.. no manners..

i need a mango sundae now..:(. but good thing, sayang said he'll buy for me this weekend. yay...

you know on a calmer side,he never fails in making me smile..he never fails in comforting me... every time he hugs me, i feel so light and calm and i just wanna stay in his arms..wish i could stay in his arms :)..other then my family and God, he really is very supportive and caring and loving. i love you my precious gem!!..

i bought this beautiful FOSSIL wallet. so so so nice. buttt its moo moo...at first was reluctant, but it's so pretty, couldn't resist. and another thing, it's kinda big, hope it fits my M&G bag..lol...

penang is next week.yohoooo.. counting days to spend 3 whole days with my baby.eat, shopping, sight seeing, take pictures, catch up..sounds fun:).bdw, i gave sayang his birthday pressie dy. nano speed 5000. he loves it:)..buttt he said not so much power;(.. but when playing fast very nice. :) buttt scratch dy..oh well, nvmd:).. the other pressie( muffler) on the way... long long dy. but now only in 3rd yarn. so yeah. i need to work hard. but u see like tonight, after a long day, i am so tired. how r?but i told myself, i can do it:)

next roadshow is cutest baby contest. so all of u vote, and choose the cutest bundle of joy.. was telling sayang bout it. then he replied back, best baby contest?? so i told him no, no need to do best baby contest. because got one and only winner which is me. i am the best baby:)...and he replied, "yes you're my best baby".. act got correction. he's my best baby.. :)

heartbeat of hope 2nd round was FANTABULOUS. performed in UCSI.everything is grand and good. omggg...most of all miss the company.

me and Emily are going to be slim and sexy and beautiful.. Barney introducing some drink that makes u slim, WITHOUT EXERCISING AND WHILE STILL GET TO ENJOY OUR MEALS. OF COURSE DON'T EAT LIKE BABI LA. EAT NORMAL. SO I BELIEVE WITH THAT PLUS JOGGING PUS HULA HOOP PLUS NO ICE CREAM NO SUPPER, NO FATTY FOOD, NO BINGING, I shall be slim and sexy and beautiful. but then again, sayang said this, "sexy or not sexy i will still love you". awwwww..

ok am already sleepy. which means no knitting.tomorrow i promise to do 36 rows AT LEAST. AM TIRED, SO pics later okay??

No comments: