Sunday 30 May 2010

hi, think i haven't blogged, as in type and rant for quite some time dy. but i know no one missed me but i am still gonna blog and rant even if you don't like it:d

ok, life's been a bitch for me.. (oh i know it is, but it's just been bitchier) in my work and career. oh nothing new hor? but it's getting worse lo. and sigh, the worse part is, i don't have an option to change. so many parties not allowing. you know i am so stressed, i cry so easily... someone just has to ask me, "so hows work and sales?" and i can break down... or "whats this i heard you're planning to quit and change job" and i can start crying like it's so serious and get my make up smudgy.. well i did the other day. what's happening to me????can anyone help me?i think only God will...i don't know where i am going...really. i also dunno what where how why.sigh...everyday i sigh.. i am sick and tired of empty promises, people giving me false hope, not picking up my phone. sigh. DO YOU ALL KNOW HOW IMPORTANT INSURANCE IS TO YOU?????IF YOU DON'T HAVE, WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR FAMILY SHOULD*TOUCH WOOD* YOU PASS AWAY?DO YOU NOT LOVE YOUR FAMILY???why can't people see how important it is to you???we are protecting your income... because you work so hard and pay your commitments and liability, but if something happens to u unexpectedly, and u haven't saved enough, what happens next?who pays your car and house or if you're married, who continues to pay for household?your family?your children?but if you have saved enough with us, your family doesn't have to worry bout money BECAUSE WE PAY YOU RM160K STRAIGHT.(100k is given to your family, 60k is divided, rm1k every month for 5 years) that is to protect and help them survive. if *touch wood* you pass away in an accident, we give you rm100k EXTRA. if you pass away in an accident in public area( mamak, public transport) we give your family extra 100k. means your family gets rm360k.. just like that in 10 working days... if you don't that saving here, when something happens, you have to touch your savings. i mean your family. then touch their own savings. then in 20 years time, when its exhausted, whats next???have you thought of it????i bet u never think of it because you duwan to think of death and think you will live forever right?well you're wrong honey... everyone will die. so when you die and you're not prepared, what happens???so prepare yourself. with just rm125 monthly, your income is protected..ok, if just say u dun die yet, u get to enjoy 5%-8% savings interest..so it's better then FD/saving/sukuk or amanah saham or whatsoever bullshit.

anyways on the lighter and happier side, ky took up one policy from me:)..reason:1) to support me 2) tax deductible 3) extra benefit 4)one form of investment. thank you sayang . i wouldn't know what to do if i din have you. you've been my pillar, always supporting me, listening to me complaint and helping me and supporting me mentally and just being there. i love you sayang...

i closed 2 cases on Thursday. i told Jesus, just show me some form of light, be with me what ever i am doing, guide me and at least close 1 case. i cannot end the month with 1 case. and He was great. miss sia agreed to sign up One lady, and a walk-in who came i not open account. Chan referred him to me because he asked about insurance. and it wasn't the rm185 medical card. it was plan 2. which meant better coverage, better saving value and higher premium and easier hit my target.lol... that was God's sent. and i thank god for giving me the courage to explain to him patiently and letting him know everything.:) but of course i am smart dy:).. i submitted one case on Thurs, which is my last case for may, and sia's case will be brought forward for June so i break egg for June. and sayang said he'll help me break egg for June. which means i got 2 cases for June dy. so i must work hard to get another 4 cases at least for June. hope the "i'm the cutest kid in town contest" helps:)...and more walk ins.lalaalala.

i miss ky. din get to spend much time with him this weekend. and next whole week i wont be here. oh well, all weeks i am not in ti. but i am in sitiawan. and i come back on Fri. and most of time we meet on fir. but it's diff this time. because tomorrow me is going to kl for course for whole week. in bangi. then will be back on Fri, and on Fri-sat, i will be in giant teluk intan( having a roadshow).. so which means moat prob this weekend i wont see him also lo. cz he'll be working at times i am free( which is in morning) and free when i am working( which is after 3pm) .sigh. then Monday 7th June i am back to work in manjung. then hor, 12th am going Cameron. a farewell trip for bee. will be back on 13th. 1 day only. which means another weekend without sayang. though 12-15th ky is on leave, but he needs to study so i understand if he don't want to join us. i did ask him. but i don't want to drag him into more activities that make him spend less with his books. his exam and studies are more important then me. i get it. so i want him to focus on it more.... oh did i mention farewell for bee?well yes, bee resigned.. reason????what else??? do i need to mention/no i don't need. more and more going down. it's just a matter of time.

on another :( thing, ky will finish O&G on November 18th and it's 3 months of tagging for MO. are you following me? which means November 28th he will be busy:(:( guess i will cancel my leave. sigh. nvmd la. guess got to get used to it. and it's not that he has a choice. i understand.. so nvmd la. just go to work. but maybe since he can't take leave, maybe before 28th will plan a trip with yi jing and mei leng. since every year, we used to celebrate our birthdays together. since we entered uni.. because mei leng is 16th Nov, yi jing is 22nd and i am 28th. all 6 days apart. so that day yi jing said maybe we should celebrate again together. this time go somewhere. so we suggested Malacca;).. go on a road trip.. just the 3 of us... but nothing confirmed, need to ask mei leng and plan again:)

oh did i mention that day meeting up?lol, yes i finally met yi jing. after 1 year. last year exactly around this time we went to pangkor. my course mates:).i miss uni life and miss all of friend. so it was a nice catch up.. we went to sushi king, i ate their teppanyaki.nice:)and there wasn't the awkwardness of not seeing each other for long time:)

then on Thursday before i came home, another nice evening. why?met up with my best friends from uni, jian ee Von and cat:). they went to pangkor, so stopped by at lumut. it was a short catch up, but also, nice meeting em:). i miss you guys. wish had longer time to catch up. soon:)...also met them exactly one year. last year same date they surprised me in ti:).. then we graduated, and no news till Thursday:)

oh well, anyways i am signing off. bye. i shall see you soon:).if there is anyone reading.wanted to upload the pics i took with yi jing and ee Von and cat and jian... but hor, i cut and paste all the pics to my hdd dy. oh got reason why... my laptop is being a stupid pain in the ass. crashes every 2-3 hours. so today might be the last time i am using it. might give/sell to wyno and i might get a new one. *dreaming of dell inspiron 14*. hahahahaha. not simply spending money, but i need it okay?this laptop (as much as i feel sad because it's my first) its really pissing me off. i can't do anything. because it just crashes. boooshhh!!!so yeah. but also it all depends on wyno. he seems to love my laptop and duwan me to sell. so depends on what he says tomorrow la. so yeah, i had to clear all my junk inside my laptop before letting him check. thats why no pics. so i shall upload it when 1) i get my new laptop or 2) this is fixed and i am using it again.

this also means u will not be seeing me on fb for a while or my blog... dun miss me. lololololo l.

babymau signs off.

No comments: