Saturday 17 July 2010

awwww:)

so my predator cooked me dinner tonight.. and baked me a cake. ok he din bake it for me.. but he baked it. and surprised me. so i assume it was for me. it was simple. fried chicken and soup and vege. (he cooked the chicken only).hahaah ans baked delicious blueberry cheese cake. yummy. and he made it a point to plan and do this, and surprised me:).refused to let me know what he was doing. awww. i love you baby:).as usual pictures later.

something's been bugging me. involving people i love very dearly. i just hope things get better. and what ever your decision is, you have us and God.. we will not question you. because we want you to be happy. and we will support you..

tomorrow( or later actually) i will be sparring after 8 years. can u imagine. 2002. and now is 2010... wow.. . i am really nervous. and scared.

tomorrow( or later) Ky starts pussy department. tagging for 2 weeks and pussys for 4 months. guess its 2 weeks of less talking:(... felt bit sad just now cz we din talk much despite being in the same house and watching series. we talk more when we're away. hm mm. maybe he's tired.

tomorrow( or later) is gonna be a hectic day. whole day in sasti. then dinner at sir's place. then half way dinner meeting Steven and gang for steamboat. then take them go eat ccf. and then later only either go find Ky or just talk to him on phone. Sunday am not free to go tournament. smth popped up. looking forward to tomorrow ( or later) because catch up with old buddies. as usual:)..

okaY.sleeping time. good night. wish me luck. and to everyone out there, have a good weekend.

xoxo,
alien

No comments: