Thursday 30 September 2010

the mixed me

i was just thinking back, few days ago and i am still. in my entire life, i have never felt so happy before. in terms of my relationship and personal life. as i am typing this, i am touching wood, because i do believe when u say smth it turns out opposite. and i am not meaning to jinx this`relationship, but i am just telling. all my relationships i have been in, i have never been happier then now... and i thank God for showing us the way:). in my family, i have a great family who is so supportive and loving. my life is rich with love.

at the same time, i have never been so depressed and frustrated in my entire life. my job, my career. so what i got an increment? my targets r so high, i am stressed every day. even when i am on leave i get calls and msgs from colleagues and bosses. what the hell la? do you think i am not worried?i am worried hell. you people dont think so right? cz i am so happy and lepak... my customers don't come back. u think i am not worried?u think i am enjoying my life here?well it does but i am not. i am worried. every day i wake up thinking of who is going to ffk me. will i get good prospects. every single day. even when i am on leave. Saturdays and Sundays are no difference. i wake up, and think, "oh today is Saturday, tomorrow is Sunday, Monday dunno got customers or not". how sucky is that?but thats going on every single day. and i am suppose to pretend i am all happy and cheerful.

i am so depressed. but at same time i am happy. yin and yang. hahaha. anyways i need some light. i reallllly do!

2 weekends passed so fast. had a great time with komium and met up with ev and cc. pics later as usual k?komium's on call tomorrow. saturday going sekinchan for leong and aiti's wedding. talking of weddings, wow everyone is getting married;). to begin with, congrats to leong and ai ti;), then comes shirley's wedding. then ding and clair. so who's going to tie the knot next?:). everyone's getting married so for the fun of it, i just asked komium. hahaha. not asking him to get married to me, but askign him what he wants for our wedding. and he;s ok with having a quartet, and peach will be the theme and flowers is sunflowers, hmm what `else? err, church wedding of course. full service:). sis will be bridesmaid if i marry first:) anyways enough of day dreaming. tomorrow is back to work. sigh. all i got to do is keep praying....so ok pick up aunty and buy dinner. so bye bye.

p/s: we bought a calvin and hobbes mag. and komium was so excited he said he's going to make a rubber stamp saying, "property of komium and kusu". (which he already made) hahahahahahaha. and he said we will stamp it on our baby's ass. hahahahahaha that got me laughing off the chair. lol.

ok bye for real.

kusu

No comments: