Thursday 27 January 2011

1 year anniversary

So I act typed a long long post bout our anniversary but it just din publish and it wasn't saved in draft so here I am typing again..

Well we marked
Our 1st year together at Capri restaurant lumut. Good food good drinks. Had my favorite long island tea and he had his favourite pina colada. Then we had pizza calamari tempura prawns and carbonara.gosh so so full. But food was good.














Oh before that did I tell u Wat I
Made for ky?made him loads of stuff. My very own doodoll cupido a bottle f stars, gigantic hand made card and a.notice board. Heheehehehhehehehhe with our memories together







Oh the present is iPhone car charger lol










Oh ad I also baked cinnamon swirls lol which was ok only. Thinking if I should do pineapple tarts this weekend. Hmmm

Anyways day was good, it's been sp long since I spent so
Mch time with baby. Hmmm

Anyways happy anniversary
Sayang. May we continue tp grow and also continue growing on Christ .




Sullivanist and
Boologist

Delle
-Posted by babymau using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Sembilang 2,Seri Manjung,Malaysia

No comments: