Saturday 30 April 2011

so it is!

i did it.. no point thinking bout it. decision has been made. no turning back. a very challenging path lies ahead, but i have to face it, and whatever happens, i will be able to handle it, because God is holding me, so is either he will never let me fall, or if i fall, he will teach me to fly. so He is my strength, and he will show me the way. i have him to support me, and i have my family and sayang to support me. i thank God for havign them in my life:). i love you.

so for now, i am goign to chillax, and do what i need to do.

babymau.

p/s: babymau airlines. heheheheh*grins*. (private joke)

4 comments:

Kuan said...

yes... inside jokes... I wan to board babymau airlines.... lol

babymau said...

you dun have a choice. u r boarding babymau airlines. business class somemore. heheheheheheehehhehe.

Kuan said...

business class only? no first class?

babymau said...

i thought business class is better then first class???? oh i wouldnt know, flew on any of it, only flewe on air asia. ahahahaha. where its all one class:D