Sunday 15 May 2011

27th july 2009-13th may 2011

so the day finally came, when i had to walk away, and never look back. i teared and cried, stoopid me.. why stoopid? because it's not worth my tears for those people. they din feel a thing, the only thing i think they would miss bout me is doing all the work, which they now have to do till there's a new replacement. they did a farewell, but not sincere. no one knew, the organizer did not tell anyone, everyone started going back, only a few of them were nice enough to ask everyone to stay. and when they did, it was so forced!!and they did not even say thanx for the SR cake i bought for em. shit holes!!!. anyways maybe i think i cried not cz of them, but maybe inside me, i missed my customers and i missed the comfort of living here. definitely not them!!!. but anyways i took pic with all of em, and it was a memoraBLE farewell, not cz of thme, but i had others that made it special. to start off, ky came down on monday, ok maybe a farewell and also to supposedly show me his new daughter, maple. and yes, he bought a mac book pro, and he insisted its our daughter. ahahaha but i told him not to, cz dangerous to leave in car, or might be dirty. so he came down, took him to villa:) ate nice seafood:) and camwhored./ahaha..







that was a vege, and tomyam curry lala, seaweed lai liu har and my bomb bomb:)






vietnamese style prawns, me and you:)

then went for lunch the next day with wong and joyce. two of them are gossip girls, hahahaha but i thin kthey were the one who sincerely liked me as a friend. :)




then that night went out for farewell dinner with serene and chiang;). one of my best buddies in pbb( serene is in eon now)went to eat my favourite red wine mee suah. delicious:D







oh thats me after wrk on tuesday:D. then thats red wine mee suah, only found in sitiawan and sarawak:), and famous tofu, 4 emperor vege, marmite chicken and oyster egg. the famous dishes in sitiawan:)

then serene made me a photoframe as a farewell gift. its from chloe and serene. memories of us in penang:)







my farewell gift, serene and me, chiang and me and 3 of us.

then thursday we had the farewell.






me:), chan and me, sia and me, joyce and me, datin and me:)







pizza, chicken wings, mr leong and me, the farewell gift they got me, which was act quite nice:)

chloe perfume.. and that aunty mureen and aunty jane. i stayed with aunty maureen and she tgook care of me like a mother woudl do. love u aunty:)





this was on friday, obviously.. quite sad to take this pic:(..

then right, the next pic which i am going to put up is a money plant which i grew on my table, which i thought might give me good luck, but i realized i never prospered since i put the plant there. it din give me prosperity:(


my ABM gave me farewell gift. smth she knows i will like and use. so sweet:). it was a necklace. those accessories kind. can be made into a long chain, or short chain, and a bracelet:)



then i had this customer who bought an osp from me in 2009, on Friday she called me to come out of bank,. she wanted to give me smth. she gave me a bag of mangoes from her dusun .farewell gift. so sweet:).

and my branch all signed a card for me;)



after this are all the pics with my satff and colleagues.







zamri, miss tan, miss he, khairul, kong







kak maz, hanrie, miss choong, miss ong, kak maimun:)







mr ong, miss ho, miss wan, encik azuri






mansor, dong, joyce, wong




so that was PBB seri manjung staff. i am sd i left the job for a greener pasture(i hope) but i am not sad to leave them. i din mean anything to them neither did they mean anything to me.

what lies ahead, i dunno, but all i know is i am not alone.

No comments: