Monday 22 August 2011

Some hot stuff:)

Hi hi, was sizzling?? Me:p so I am
On my phone blogging cz pics are Here. I am gonna upload some first cz I gotta run for a meeting in 2 minutes. So we had a sistas day out:) but not really only both of us but Mav came too. But it was
Fun. We went to south pacific had awesome crabs and then to swensens for ice creammmmmm:)





Dick click:) and mav@south pacific




Dick click 2





Oh did I nt tell
U it's awesome crabs? Kam heong curry leaves crabs:)








Leafy vegetables *nom nom nom nom nom*





Oh my favorite peeled butter prawns
*nom nom nomn nom nom nom*




Dick head no 1








Dick head no 2





Ice creammmm yayyyyy




My sundae
more to come brb
- Posted by sullivanologist using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Merbah 11/2,Petaling Jaya,Malaysia

2 comments:

Kuan said...

Click or dick sayang?

babymau said...

It can be both sayang:)