Friday 16 December 2011

pee-a-boo

peek-a-boo.. blogging from my new job PLACE;p normally i dont blog here, cz our email is also using google, and if i sign on my email, i cant sign in any other email. but today i decided to blog as i am bit tired, and this proceurement is so complicated. aduh!!! and worse part is i cant access it, they need password, and even though asnol has given me the password,it doesnt allow me to go further. guess i need to wait for asnol to be back on monday.

updates on my job, today is day 12;P today had training in morning, then i brought mummy's prawn curry and rice for lunch. had lunch, then did some filing, then went to receptionist to learn my new job. talking of that, a bit of complaining now. (oh no, she's started complaining bout her job) hahahaha ok la not in such a bitchy mood but listen first before u judge:D. two days ago i get a call from my big boss asking me to go to his room. he asked me to complete this survey done by random students and categerize their complains. he said i am new and i did not know anything. ok fine. i completed it yesterday. not that tedious la. then yesterday evening he calls me again, and says ask me to fill in the receptionist job from 12-2 and 5-6 every blinking day. ??????? that means i am dooing other ppl's work, and my lunch is 2pm. walau. he said bryan(the ssd exe before me) used to do it. then asnol told me, now i am free i can do, but once my owrk load is heavy, he will email big boss and tell him to leave me alone. i feel a bit used just because i am new. but i shall not complain now, i shall remain silent as asnol promised to email dr once my work load is heavy and i no longer can shuffle between ssd and metro reception. grrrr

later am picking my sis up at lcct. she's coming back from singapore today. and yayyy garetts have opened in klcc and one u. oh i am going on sunday. now no need to go all the way to singapore dy;) but its not like i hang out in one u or klcc that often. hahha act hardly lo. but for garetts popcorn this sudnay i willl go and buy a few packets. act its dam stupid to spend like rm50 on popcorn... but i tell you the popcorn is super awesome. seriously. i have never tasted popcorn that tasted like that.*drools*. the thought of it makes me drool now.....

tomorrow i am going christmas shopping......not for me.. but my mom asked me to help her buy stuff for everyone. so yeah.. so i am probably going to empire cz its near and pandora is there. hahahaha act nak beli can buy on sunday sebab klcc pun ada padora. i can go to pyramid but pyramid is too big la. i wil lspend more time looking for shops then actually shopping;( so i think best is go empire, and can walk over to body shop if empire no body shop. lol.

oh sayang is buying me a lunch box:D yayyy thank you sayang:d;D;:d i told him to choose for me.heheheheh.

ok la nak kerja ni. pukul 5 kena pergi jawab talipon. happy weekend and sayang, have a good call/calls. love you.

ok bye

smurfette

No comments: