Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas around the corner

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle wall the way:)

Ho Ho Ho Ho.. Christmas
Is just like 2 weeks ago. Preparation: hmmm almost all done, most of Christmas pressies bought and wrapped. Now only
Left his aunty my dad and an extra one for my
Mom cz the blouse is bit cheap
To be shared by 4. Other then that all settled:) Christmas tree is up and dazzling :) we changed the lights to all yellow, and it looks amazing




I told u:) but the bottom still looks bit dark. Maybe later rearrange the lights again. Ky says our tree is on fire:) hahahahaha




On Christmas
Eve will put all the presents under it:)

Didn't make my traditional fruitcake this year. No time la and Erm I cant find the recipe:(
And it was from aunty leela and she's
No longer around:( on mummy's side, think she's cooking up some big meal. Lol.

Everyone is coming back from hadyai today. Hehe sis said mom bought me lot of stuff:)

Oh Erm I bought myself a new Christmas dress and I promise I will not buy any more clothes
And no
More spending:) wanted to wear it for tomorrow's dinner but ky said it looks nice for Christmas:) so Christmas it is.

Bdw ky gave me a set of scrubs. Weeeee. When I wear it I feel like a surgeon or duckter:p it's so cool:)













Duckter is on call:) hahahahaha I am
Not a doctor I am a duckter:p

Oh my job, well so far its ok. But I foresee work load is going to be a lot when sem starts. So
I must embrace myself for a tough stressful year:)
But it's ok. A lot of things to learn and a lot of things I dunno how to do but I will get used to it:)




Day 1:)




Day 2:)

Forgot to take day 3 onwards. Hahaha

Anyways I finished knitting a fern lace book mark, but to
Y
Disappointment I made a boo boo and it's not sharp at the end:(




It's supposed to look like this:






Sigh bi difference and so ugly:(

Anyways I am going to play games a while then feed the folks. Catch up soon

Smurfette
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Intan 1,Teluk Intan,Malaysia

No comments: