Thursday 12 June 2008

sad day=/

i got a sms from my coursemate, chan, asking me if i want him to check my results. he was in pusat. so i thought ok la, isnce i already know it's not going to be good, and it's suppose to be out long time. so he checked for me. before he called me back, i saw cheng choo online, so i askedher bout jazz results, and as expected, me and ee von failed and got a D+. but yeah we were expecting it. and we don't have to retake it cz it was an optional subject we both took. so i was already very nervous. then chan calls me ,telling me my results are quite ok. at that moment, i was bit relieved, not for the other sub, but for tinjauan theatre asia, cz i screwed up big time during exam. then he said "oh everything ok except your jazz" then i was hapyp cz i already knew what i got for jazz. then he said "oh and also your asia" my heart sank as i knew it would be really bad. and he said i got a D for that. fuck la..at least c right?and that's a compulsary subject for my deparment. which means now i have to retake. sigh.i arranged my time table nicely. but now i have to take it, and drop my ko k subject, cz time clash and not enough credit hours. so i have to apply manually during drop and add week for more credit hours so i can take my ko k this sem. i am so worried, i cant cope next year , and what if i fail any sub, what if i cant graduate?
omgggg.. idon't want to extend, but nothing i can do now. so just wait and see till every thing is finalized, and after i see my Penyelia academic. sigh..sad sad depressing day.

but to cheer myself up, my other results were good. PRaktik drama dalam pendidikan, A, lakon lanjutan A-, theory dan princip theatre, A-. ok this was a shocking news, cz i did not expect to get A- for this. i hardly knew what i was reading, and it was difficult. so you see, god works in wonderful ways. i asked him to give me at least a C so i dun have ot retake that subject, and other sub just give me a B. i duwan to retake any papers. and he gave me a D for asean theatre, but an A for theory. so i was pretty happy bout that, then pengarahan B+, praktik pengurusan pentas B+. so overall my pointer is above 3. as long as it's above 3, i am safe, and i don't need ot be under observation=)

so i have to buck up this sem, no playing the full. full commitment. i cannot fail any subject again. sigh..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has their ups and downs in life. We all have to go through some really crappy times in our lives. Take this as a challenge for your working life. I'm sure you'll come out of this a stronger woman.

And if another circumstance approaches you with just as much challange as this, you would look at it and say, "haih! ju ju bits!"

I'll be by your side no matter how terrible a situation you're in. Hope that matters. Love ya! :)