Sunday 8 June 2008

tagged by seang yik

Things I'm passionate about:

1)love=)
2)music
3)dash games=)
4)traveling
5)greys anatomy and desperate housewives
6)yakking with people i love
7)picking my nose:P
8)pigging out

8 things I say too often:

1)harlo..
2)OK
3)hey
4)hmmm...
5)aiks
6)really r?
7)oh my gosh/omg
8)up to you lo..

8 books I've read recently:

1)harry potter and the order of phoenix
2)harry potter and the half blooded prince (reading now)=)
3)harry potter and the goblet of fire
4)P.S i love you
5)memory-keepers daughter=/
6)wild swans
7)Sophie kinsella's series
8)Adeline yen mah's series

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

1)sugar pie honey bunch
2)catalyst
3)till kingdom comes
4)Alvin and the chipmunks soundtrack=P
5)how to save a life(Alicia key's version)
6)American boy
7)I'm yours
8)bleeding love

8 things I learnt for the past year:

1)despite feeling crappy at times, there are good things in life too other then being depressed
2)God is always with me no matter what happens
3)my family, bf and best friends will always support me in everything i do
4)i am graduating next year, and my future is still foggy
5)i learnt to be more patient with people around me
6)i learnt that swearing is horrible
7)i learnt that not everybody thinks and behaves like me, and there's all kinds of people in this world
8)i learnt to be myself when am with the right people, and be artificial with the people i have to pretend

8 people i tag:

1)lye choong
2)Ee Von
3)cheng choo
4)munny
5)wai tuck
6)jun xue
7)chai hoong
8)chung kai

No comments: