Thursday 16 July 2009

the extremely mixed me!

so i went for the interview with public bank. yes, i got public bank. that was the asterix in the previous blog. i can say it out now cz i got the job. but I'm based in sri manjung. :(. yeah, near home, but it's a whole new life!!!!new friends, new environment. I'll miss d'shire. am already feeling damn sad as i am typing this!I'm in d'shire right now. i report on 27th July. which is freaking next Monday!!!!omgggggggg. i am so not ready!!!sigh!ade113 also not ready. daddy said drive Camry first. CZ I'll be there prob for a week then I'll be in bangi for training for a month. i really feeel so down!!!i dunno why. though the offer is good. I'm near home. i can go home every weekend. my salary is good. but dunno la.

tomorrow going to watch harry potter.:D *sings the harry potter theme*.going with bebeh.*woots*. Sunday going to bukit mertajam then penang. family day!:)and it's an annual thing. daddy and mummy believe in St. Anne. so going there to do some vows and pray. after that, going penang jalan-jalan. meeting Leslie and the the longs kat penang.

i was thinking, it's been 13 years. 13 BLINKING YEARS.i thought i was over....... but 13 years have passed, and i realized, i am not over .... and i dun think i will ever be. it sucks to have this feeling. but i dunno why!and the rotten feeling is i cant tell. sigh!!!i wonder if it's just me!!

i just realized, there goes my love and passion for acting. i gotta say good bye to "orang utan the musical" cz now i'll be based in manjung. I'm gonna miss all of em. I'm gonna miss doing that. cz that's what i love to do. its sad. it hurts. but life sucks. and i got to deal with it. it's a whole new life. new chapter in my life. new image, new me!!i cant wear my sweat pants and loose t-shirt( my uniform in uni). it heels, slacks, knee length skirts, shirts, make-up, handbags. no more flip flops, crocs to work, school bag. everything is changing. but the question is, am i willing to change?i am, but not so soon!!:(

ok, happy thoughts. taekwondo tournament was last weekend. had a great one. so much memories:) Jacky and Windsor came back. they fought champion of the champions. awww. great fight guys:)had a blast. too many pics and videos. just check out my fb k?it's all there:)

gonna hibernate in my room, enjoy this room while i can. cz i have to give it up soon. so have a great weekend, readers!!take care and god bless!

No comments: