Sunday 5 July 2009

finally

ok, updates!!!!!i'm a very busy woman u know?hahahahaha. interview went well. got another interview on 8th july. with *****. hopefully there's some hope:D.

found kee's bracelet. and were chatting, and he told me he used to like me.hahahahhahaahahahahahah. well, those were the says:)

today, was gong gong's 100 days prayers. felt bit sad, cz seeing him. that's all that's left of my grandpa. an urn!sigh.

then, dad said to clean up the car( aDE113) cz he is sending it to neighbor for knocking, changing screen and paint!yohoooooooo!!!!!!

then, wat else?wat else?see i so long din blog till i forgot wat to write.hmmmmm...puvan is back. went for dim sum with him.heheheh.

finished chris's muffler. very nice. post pics later k?

now doing another one. quite nice too:). but shall only put it up later, cz it's a birthday present. so i duwan to spoil the fun:P

and omg, nick help me dl "hello dolly". it's in my head, and it's so nice. i cant stop singing it, i even sang ot isaac with all the actions. and he gave me that look, like telling me to shut up.ahahahahahahah. helllloooooo odollyyyyyy:P:P:P:p:P:P

so ok, i am already lazy. bdw, am going for my hepatitis jab tomorrow. omg!!heard its painful. sigh. but have to. i dun have any antibodies at all.:(. dunno why. cz when was young, i was given the jab.hmmmm! then afternoon going sir's house to do charts and prepare for ti tournament.

so will update soon. bye!

No comments: