Thursday 23 July 2009

SUMMARY...BEFORE I START WORK

ok, quick one. tkd remaja championship, my new hair cut, and bm/penang outing with family. (note: it's a sumamry ok?loads of pics, with lil time to upload. so here are pics i love, and these people mean a lot to me:) so enjoy..







me and puvan;), nice pic of sir and sir kumaresa and si comel, jacky after warming up, and my best friends:)






jin hean( tiah yee ming look-alike):P, windsor( which suresh says looks like father-daughter pic).haha, then jacky( which suresh said looks like bf-gf.hahahaha), then after tournament i think. at river view restaurant. windsor and me:) and yau and madam.




makan place, steamboat was before tournament.hehe and lunch break on first day of tournament:)





before hair cut, and after hair cut:)



in st annes church, BM




statues in kek lok si temple:)beautiful:)

No comments: