Friday 9 October 2009

and so i'm back

hello people, i am back from seri manjung. helo helooo????:D

my, am i in good spirits!!though i dunno why. i din have a that fantabulous week. act i had a really boring week,(though i closed 2 cases):D*pats herself* bravo Adelle bravo .well done!!!:D.. but i was back stabbed and betrayed by a so called good friend. but it's your lost. go la. just because it's cheap, you buy. well good for u. you pay peanuts you get monkeys. i help u create money, but u duwan ma. so buzz off and dun ask me anything. go ask them. nicely ask me everything, i helped u but u did this to me!and u dare tell me i am your best friend. sorry la.!i dun have friends like u.

am off to kl tomorrow:). daddy got ke dinner, so we( gunne, mummy Chris) gonna go shopping and tani:d:d:d:d. bdw, i bought new handbag:)yayyy. gonna buy Elizabeth Arden's pretty soon:)

next week is ladies week in my branch. one tiring week. borrowed vacuum cleaner to pump balloons. hahahaahaha. on Monday morning, and also Monday morning got to go collect daisies. wowwww. so tiring. but hope it all goes well. * fingers crossed*

i feel like i got a lot of things to do, but i am so darn lazy. ishhh!!!lot of things in my head, worried!hmmmm.

was googling a lot of pics of knitting, hmm, wondering now, ripple stitch?basketweave?dunno which one to choose. which one u like?faster choose let me know k?hope u read this and get back to me..:)

ok, i think am goign to knit then dinner, then tani with mom, then watch series:D:D:d and clean room and pack and sleeep:Dbyeee for now

p.s: andrea is leaving ing today:(........

No comments: