Wednesday 21 October 2009

big big pimple+ brandon

hi peeps, i am back for the night. but tomorrow back to work!!i just wanted to tell u i have started on bee's muffler. and omg, its so pretty. his name is Brandon.and it looks like there's a dragon. really. u see for yourself!:D. i am still working on Thomas, so doing 2 lo now. and i got this huge ass pimple above my lips which burst today and bled, anddddd it looks like a mole now!wtf!!!!!ish!!!

then right, one of my customers wanna withdraw and cancel his policy. within the 15 days.and i have to do the donkey job, by typing the letter. sigh..

then, good news for me, and for my branch, i won rm300 voucher:)for last week. yayyy, but money also not mine. they ask me use it for roadshow. i work my ass off the whole week, and all i get is spend it on road show. hello?u ingat senang nak buat sales kat public bank?pas tu dah dapat kau semua nak ambil!!bodoh!!!mula-mula aku tak marah, sebab tak nak buat kecoh, budak baru kan, lepas aku cakap dengan bee, meletup aku, sebab memamg mereka gunakan i. ish!benci!!!!!!!!

anyway, pictures time, byeeeeeee:P










isnt it pretty?can u see the dragon?:):):):0;):)

No comments: