Tuesday 27 October 2009

had a bad day!

I ALMOST MET AN ACCIDENT TODAY!

I GOT LOST IN SIMPANG LIMA OR PEKAN GURNEY OR SOME OIL PALM ESTATE, WHICH WS DAM SCARY, CZ I KNOW NO ONE, NO LANDMARK, AND QUITE SCARYY.

I FOUND OUT SOME SUTFF.

I FEEL BETRAYEDDD!.BUT I DON'T REGRET FOR IT. NO I DON'T.

on a brighter side, i just wanna tell ma, pa gunne, Chris and all my best friends i love them!!!life is unpredictable. so if i die tomorrow, please note i love all of you!!!:)..

sometimes or today i was bit down, but though i had a not nice day, there are little perks, or there are things that will cheer me up..

you never failed in cheering me up, giving me ideas, helping me solve matters. not once!!!!you're not literally in front of me, but ur always there when i needed you!!!and u dun do anything, but u being there for me, is good enuf!!!thank you!!:)

ok, its work tomorrow.ohhh gooooood newssss, i am on leave from 21st-29th November 2009. and 7th 8th dec to clear my leave. just fro the fun of it!:D.....i'll be in kl from 25th-27th Nov. so my buddies, lets meet up:D...will be back in ti on 27th night cz cz cz cz its MY BIRTHDAY AND Mummy's.. I MEAN ITS ON 28, BUT 28 is Windsor's wedding.so gotta go la.:P

p/s: i closed 2 cases yesterday despite being on leave. my neighbor:)so total Oct i closed 9 cases, and hopefully i get one or 2 more in this 3 days:)

i am using my celcom Vodafone broadband now!.ok r. quite fast and stable. so tomorrow u will see me online in sitiawan, (i'm in ti today fyi)

going penang this weekend.yohoooooo!!!!!!!!

ok bye!good night!!...wats my frite phrase????????.........................................


dun let the bed bugs bite!!:D

No comments: