Sunday 8 August 2010

mixture of me right now

i just got back from yumcha-ing with xiang and her bf. it's nice hanging out with them:). went to old town:)

before meeting em, was with Ky. was in his house at 630. told me to come over to do some video /web cam thing for ding and Clair. but i told Ky u guys do it and no need me. cz I'm not ding and clairs bff. but Ky said I'm included, so i went, and felt bit left out, cz it was just them. which is fine with me, but just felt bit left out. but i am ok la.. went for ckt with him. it was as usual, heavenly. and the initial plan was to go eat ccf and ckt and burger.. but i was a bit off mood. and just din feel like it.

anyways i stumbled upon smth, unintentionally, and not on purpose. which is prob nothing at all.. but i just terasa a bit. but i don't want to bring it up. might just make things messy. but it's just playing in my head. sometimes i think, is it because i feel insecure?maybe. hence the random weird dreams sometimes i get. but oh well ,those are just random dreams as i mentioned earlier.

i am also a bit hurt. i thought i would be the first person to know stuff. but I'm not. i seem to not know anything. no, i know, but not from her. from someone else. i dunno, maybe its me. oh the sensitive one hor?so yeah .maybe its just me. but still feel sad lo.

oh, dad fixed me a new steering wheel, which is cooler, smaller nicer feel. sportier. lol. like those sports car kind. and its lighter. wooots.. hehehehehhe. nice nice:).

i have been shutting myself up for a while. there's a lot playing in my head.. and everybody is just busy focusing on their own problem, that i feel i cant tell anyone anything. cz when i start talking bout my problem, they start on theirs, and expect me to help them but mine is just hushed aside. it hurts. cz i am in a worse situation. the only person i can talk to is God. that's why i have decided to just keep quiet... God and me will solve my problem. in my previous blog,i said my new rule is to shut up remember?yeah.. am act practicing it now. i dun even tell my problems to my loved ones dy. cz i just duwan to add burden to em. soon i wont be talking dy..

my computer was in a bad mood yesterday and today morning. she refused to on. i was so grumpy yesterday. told ky to come check. and was goign to take cpu to shop. and when ky came, it onned. wtffff?????all electrical stuff i own have mood swings. oh *touch wood* i better not say anything before ........good girl. :)...

oh, i bought 2 new cool gadgets. for roadshow:) but since i paid for it, it's mineee. and i am sure i can see a use fro it. and mum was excited too when i told her i bought it. and when i said can give to aunty after my roadshow, she said "no, we can use and keep Wat". heheh. i bought a blood pressure machine( the digital one) and glucose level one. bought lancets, strips and alcohol, cotton balls and alcohol wipes. for DR lim to do the health check on 21st:). tomorrow i wanna ask ky come test on me first.heheheheehehe. so exciting:). i took pictures, but besok baru upload k?malas la...

anyways time to go to mimimimi land. see u soon. happy Sunday.

signing off,
alien

No comments: