Monday 9 August 2010

worried

act i wanted to blog bout other things. my roadshow. honestly i am really worried no one will come and i cant close any case. or come also, not my prospect. and honestly me and Chloe just doing it because we have too. but i have to answer ING. they r not going to be happy. they expect sales leads cases. i really dunno. but right now as i am typing this, what is more worrying is ky hasn't msg me since 5.19pm. ok. he texted me saying he's going in for Caesar now. but its more then 4 hours. normally Caesar also 3 hours. he's out of OT. but its 10.17pm now. and why worried also because he din eat anything since morning. too busy to have lunch. and i doubt he ate dinner.sigh. please reply me or tell me everything is ok. in the morning he texted me saying he's depressed and stressed, because he cant manage stuff. but later he said he was ok. just needed to focus. i really hope there were no complications and ky is ok.

No comments: