Tuesday 29 November 2011

And it's back to the tired schedule again

Oh I am going back
Tomorrow:( sigh but well, need the money, need to pay bills, need to buy charms. Hahahahaha
Oh
I need to complete my bracelet. Suddenly think pandora is so beautiful and I wanna wear it
Often so it doesn't turn black:) anyways happy occasion. My 25th was made so special by the people
I treasure and love the most;) it was a great birthday, and I am happy. Not cz of the stuff I got, but the best gift love. And love from my family and god. And I thank Him for this.



















Reading all the cards he made me makes me tear:)
I love u baby














Oh Tzyy yun got that for me:) charco mug. Yayyyy love it





Hehehe with loads of tlc:)

Then we set up our beautiful Christmas tree. Theme is purple and gold. Canadian pine tree. Quite a worth it buy for a 6 feet tree.













If u look properly the leaves are very nice. It's like a criss cross tree:)




Final master piece:)




This was with ribbon but decide to take it off as it looks better without it:)




And to bring us on the Christmas mood, guess what arrived on my
Door step today?




Josh groban's "Noel" and Martina mcbride's Christmas album:) weeeeee it's really nice and Josh's voice
Is so nice:) so I will take jg first and sayang will take the other and we exchange once we r sick of it:) but yayyy and no it din just appear at my door step. I ordered it via
Amazon. Lol.

Ok go shower first.brb

-
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Sultan Abdullah,Teluk Intan,Malaysia

2 comments:

Kuan said...

Sayang i am glad that i can spend your 25th bday with you.. I am really happy that you like the flowers, the bag and the card... I love you very much sayang...

babymau said...

i love everything you give. but most of all, it's not the flowers, or bag or cake or card that made it special.. its you being part of my life that makes it so special. i love you:)