Friday 21 March 2008

new stuff to meddle with=)

harlo people, aku baru beli barang. semua best best punya. aku banyak gembira!!!!guess what i bought, i bought a external hard disk drive. 120GB for only RM188 including casing. cheap right?cheap right?and its samsung!!!so it's a good buy.weeeee. now my laptop can run faster CZ i have transferred all the rubbish into my new brain!!=)so yayyyyyy!!!!



then, i bought a new set of ear phones. lc asked me to buy in-ear plugs CZ the sound is good, and omg, it really is. i bought this German brand, "kozz". it's for sound one la, according to Dr PC=)(tho lye choong) hahah. but really, the sound is fantastic. the bass is so clear, it's really worth my money. i paid RM89 for it. good man!!!!


that's my new ear-phones, the white one, the red is my creative muvo txfm mp3 player, btw!!=)which somebody tried and did follow and buy!!but i discovered a problem, CZ it's in-ears, it doesn't really fit my ears. i have to keep pressing the plugs to fit my ears. lc said CZ it's new, it's like that. need to get used to my ears. OK, before that, i always got problem in plugging in ear phones. Elaine used to laugh when i borrow her mp3 player and plug in, CZ sure drop out, so this time also like that, but, it's better. i used my new ear phones and din come out the whole 3 hours in bus on my way back. cool right?


i have to keep pressing the plug til it becomes small then quickly squeeze it in my ears, then only it will stay. so ma fan, but hell ,the sound is the fantastic!!=P

then on Sunday, i went to ikano/curve to buy Isaac's birthday present. then we walked pass the flee market. omggg, i love that place. so many things to buy, so cheap, so cantik, so unique, so classy. so of course i had to buy something. i bought this lovely choker for myself, which comes with matching ea rings. its blue carer(inside joke) ha ha. very the nice!!!!!!i bought some fancy clips for mummy CZ she loves clips like that, and bought her a choker too. but i took a picture of my choker. haven't had the chance to wear yet, so here it is..


=)pretty kan?

then after like 15 minutes of thinking ":should i buy the pants or not". i decided to buy this 3 quarter sweat pants which is so useful and airy=). i love those pants man. it's so versatile, and i can use it for jazz, and all my studio classes. i bought red band with black pants. very comfy!!!i like!!!!gonna buy more this Sunday with ee von. she also say she wanna buy. cheng choo wanna buy?then we wear together gether!!!=Sorry, forgot to take picture of it, and i am back home, the pants is in kl!but yeah, =)

so that was my weekend and week last week. went on a mini shopping spree!!!=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u shouldnt be spending ur money like this, baby...

u should save up for future investments that are more important and worthwhile...

like my birthday gift!

jkjk

glad ur ecstatic over your new toys :)