Friday 7 March 2008

sorry flowers=)

ok, rewind, on the first night of the Pacia 2008 performance, me and lc had an arguement over some cibai and lanciao. yes, i am very pissed with him, because i had 2 arguements with lye choogn becoause of that ass wipe,but anyway, we talked things out, and i dont blame lc for thinking like that. seeing what he has gone through with his exes, i don't blame him for having trust issues. but anyway, it was a misunderstanding ok? and both apologized etc, and the normal make up thing. and i thought everything solved. it was la.

ok, thurs night. mak yong night, i invited lc to watch too, when he came to fetch me, i was carrying all the tea bags remember. when i walked towards the car, he quickly walked towards the front seat, and to my surprise, he brought out a bouquet of flowers, and there was white lilies. 3. it was a combination of a few kinds of flowers. not as eloborate as valentines, but you know, i was so shocked and touched. nobody, none of my exes have done this before. he said he felt bad over the arguement we had the night before, and it was to say sorry. actually, he already ordered the flowers to give me for fun, but it just happened we had an arguement on wed night, so he decided to give it to me as a apologize thingy. so sweeet!!!!i can't express how touched i was, and am still thrilled!!!i feel so special.

you might not be perfect dear, neither am i, but i am willing to change for you!your such a sweet caring guy, and you deserve a great gf, and i will try, though i know my temper and over sensitiveness can be a pain in the butt, but i am trying to work on it. i really am baby!!thanx for being a great buddy, companion, bf. i really appreciate everything you do for me, though at times yuo feel i take you for granted. but i never took you for granted. i really do appreciate everything you do for me.and we will work things out, we will make this relationship work out.we will fight etc, but walking away is not an option.so cheers to more and more fun times together, more laughter, more memories to cherish!!!=)i love you darling!!

so thanx again for being a darling to me.and thanx for being so sensitive, and apologizing, cz i know most guys, will never say sorry, but yuor really dif from others. thanx a lot for that. it makes me feel that i am not doing the wrong thing, as in going out with you. u make me confident that going out and being ur gf is the right thing. so here is the picture of the sorry flowers=)


pretty right?


=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thx for typing out such a sweet post...I'm touched, really. U don't have to express yourself, dear. Just as long as you're happy around me, then I'll be happy.

Sorry I don't express myself to you like how you do to me...I just find it hard because I can't seem to find words strong enough to paint the picture of the endless affection I have for you, dear.

Thx for being a great gf to me. I love ya alot alot. :)

babymau said...

awww baby, i know how much your endless affections are for me, and yes, you don't need to express it in words, cz i know it. hope it will always stay like this, till kingdom comes=) hope this feeling doesn fade away.

and i am happy with u.as long ur happy with me, and u can accept my shit.

i love you baby=)