Monday 14 April 2008

antigone

well, my show was last two weeks. it was a very small scale show, held in the amphitheatre a.k.a gazebo. no budget for costumes, as we just bought normal cotton cloth and wrapped ourselves. well, you will see what i mean.then there was n oset or backdrop. just black cloth, with soem silver boxes. no idea wat was it. not much rehearsals too, and i got avery small role.so called queen but only come out in the end, with 6 farking lines, and the next scene am dragged out dead. in the show la!!!crap right?wat to do?politics!!!!!!!my lecturer decided to use "antigone" by sophacles. its aclassic greek tragedy. those who read and love literature and classic plays will prob know what is "antigone". most of my close friends came to watch. thanx a lot for the support, though it was a very very tiny small show, but yeah, you guys came. to lye choong, ee von, jian, munfei, cheng choo, chee wei, and my coursemates who did not take lakon lanjutan and came to watch both days, thank you!!=)so let the pictures say everything=)


first day of show before they made my face=)
i am wearing a tube inside ok????



ta-da..do i look like a ghost???



zehan(my make-up artist) and eddy(my hair stylist)



Raja Creon of THebes. fairuz.



my course buddies, yi jing and mei leng



ee von, jian, me=) and lye choong=)thanx guys



with mun fei



i think this was 2nd day



nice r?nice r?



fina and aini



creon-2nd day



chorus




alex




koragos @ku yusri. gosh, we both look like manequeins. ewww


abang nurul


a dramatic adelle


see-mon






i love this picture=P


ok, this scene never existed. so yeah, SS




the pretty ghost=)hehe


ok, this was my 6 golden line scene=P




so drama right how i die?






eddy's friends


my buddies, cheng choo and chee wei


i dun know this girl. she wanted to take picture with me. cheh. like star!!!!!=)

so that was my show.

No comments: