Saturday 19 April 2008

happy birthday to lye choong

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to lye choong, happy birthday to you!!!=)

we celebrated lc's birthday in miyako restaurant, hilton subang, yuen steamboat and wong kok ss2.miyako, was me alone with him, yuen with his friends, and wong kok with my friends. hes so lucky. got 3 birthday cakes including his mom's. most of the pictures were recordings. his friends bought him a tiramisu from 'baker's cottage'. mom bought him a fruit flan also from bakers cottage. and i bought him chocolate mint. me and ee von shared the cake .bought in this shop from mid valley called polka. quite nice. =)thanx ee von for introducing that shop to me=)

before we left for subang






tiramisu, from his coursemates and me=)



BB=P


BB and girlfriend=)


BB, coursemates and BB's gf


=)


a candid shot=)in wong kok


happy BB at wong kok=)

happy birthday to my dearest!!hope it was a great birthday this year.=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thx alot, sweetie, for taking your crucial time off just to celebrate my bday with me when you're supposed to be studying. I really appreciate all that you've been doing for me. Thx for being such a great gf!

And I would also like to thank CC, Chee Wei, and Ee Von for celebrating my bday even though I've just gotten to know them. Thx, all! :) :) :)