Saturday 26 April 2008

i swear i won't swear!!

i swear i won't swear people again!!i really mean it, if i do swear at anyone, please slap me. i've decided not to swear because i did not realize how insulting it was till i heard it right on my face, and addressed at me!

somebody called me a bad word, and i know it was without intentions and he wasn't angry or anything, but i felt very insulted. i have no idea why. mainly because it was addressed to me directly, and i have never been called it by people you know. normally they call you behind, but not on your face. i heard it,and i felt my anger shoot up and felt really really insulted. that's when i realized how insulting it was to be insulted with such degrading words, and i made a vow, never to swear at anyone even when i am driving and the drivers annoy the hell out of me. i will just ignore!!and try to look in their situation.i will never ever forger that feeling of being called a degrading word, though i have it, but i don't call it that, so nobody has the right to call me that!!

i mean it!!no more bad words from now on!!!it's bad habit, and it's not cool!!it's actually very degrading for yourself. i have been degrading myself using bad words all the time and it's time for changes in my life!!

2 comments:

smich said...

Who swore at you! Fater tell me, I go and swear at his face ten times louder!

babymau said...

nola..wil ltell u one day.!it hurt, but i duwan to think bout it, cz it will make things worse and i know it was of no intentions