Friday 22 August 2008

dissapointed but not angry, tired but not angry, ignorance but not angry!

i feel dissapointed but I'm not angry. i am tired but I'm not angry, i wanna ignore everything, but I'm not angry.

at times I feel, when i am nice to people, people take me for granted. when i try my best, people make use of me. when i do something, and think that it's not even an offense, people think i am making use of them.

i am dissapointed because that's how people feel for me. after everything, all i get is that thrown on me!i am dissapointed because people feel i am making use of them. to those people who know me very well, and happen to read my blog, you tell me, have i ever made use of people?

i don't have the drive to fight and argue anymore. i feel pointless arguing. so i have decided to keep quiet. i am tired of talking and saying cz it's like falling on deaf ears.

i'm not angry, but i just feel very disssapointed and you know the feeling of "sigh". if you know what i mean with that expression.

i want to ignore everything that goes round. that is the best solution for everything.

tired la. i really got no more energy inside.sigh.

No comments: