Saturday 9 August 2008

hurt, painful, heart broken!

it hurts to know i can't sms you
it hurts to see you in this situation
it hurts to hear things like that

my heart aches to not know how are you doing and what are you doing
my heart aches when i think of not seeing you
my heart aches when i cant hug you right now
my heart aches when i miss you so much, but i can't do anything but cry
my heart aches when i look at my phone, because you bought me the phone, and now it's not buzzing, and i am not getting any buzz or call or sms from you.
my heart aches when i open my wallet because our picture is there.
my heart aches when i think of all the sweet memories we had, and wonder if it will be the same again

i know this is the best solution, and i really hope it works!it's painful for both of us, it's more then painful. it's torturing and depressing, but we both have to be strong. we will get through this!!we will see it through.

we need this break to think about everything we have done, and said, and when the time is right, we will start from the beginning again. we will be happy like how we started!i hope and pray things will be better!i really do!

i will wait for you. i will wait till both of us are ready to be in a relationship again!

No comments: