Friday 26 December 2008

my 2009 resolutions:)

my 2009 resolutions:

1) focus on my studies, be in the dean's list for the last time. MUST!

2) must be strong in making decisions, or accepting anything in life.

3) be systematic..filing, planning properly, making wise decisions

4) make my bed every morning and clean my room every day

5) bathe every morning:)

6) STOP cursing at people, hating people, and STOP using bad words......i MUST STOP USING IT.

7) control my temper, and be more rational, and NOT rash

8) master up few more types of knitting, and knit 4 mufflers/scarfs by end of may, and 3 hand phone pouches by end of December 2009:)

9) read up all the pending story books:) and more..(got library in my house)heheheheh

10)learn french, and be ok at it:)

11)learn to bake more exotic recipes

12)MUST SAVE MONEY( i know i say this every year, but this new year have to la..cz going to start working. if i dun throw my horrible attitude of spending money away, i will be living at the road sides, eating the grass and sand and breathing the air)*neng neng neng*.hahahaa.. yeah so must save money and not i simply spend and buy things

13)NOT BE SO SENSITIVE( i lost a part of me partly cz i was sensitive, so i have to loosen up, and look at things in a brighter side, and see the positive part, NOT negative.

14)MUST put my heart and soul into my final project.MUST MUST MUST!i must impress everyone, especially rose

15)learn to be patient

16)find a job, and start working:)

17)diet, become thin. loose my tummy. every day hoola hoop, sit ups and if can, jogging. MUST!

No comments: