Tuesday 16 December 2008

taekwondo leadership and fitness camp 2008:)

it finally came.. DEC 5th..annual fitness camp..and again, together with my ss-nians:)..this time camp was more fun and tiring, cz there were more training and all compared to last year. last year got go jalan-jalan a lot. this year serious training.. some more me and xiang cannot sampat sampat sebab kita jadi assistant coach.. so have ot jaga lo. reputation:P.. only can sampat inside the room.:( but anyway we had fun:)

this year my old buddies, Jacky and Windsor came. it was nice training with them again, like back then 14 years ago when we train in kwong tong, just that now we're all grown up:)

the camp, well, i will let the pictures say everything, cz too my pictures.. cant put up here. so check out the link k?

another thing, which i must put up here, is they(yau, Layne, eemun ,xiang) planned something and surprised me.. they brought 2 cakes all the way from bidor to teluk intan, to pangkor..it was so touching,.. they surprised me and madam( cz both of us born on Nov 28).. after the night session, emun went out to make announcement..she said "ok, i have an announcement to make, today we r going to celebrate our senior and madam's birthday". and i was so shocked i was speechless. i could n believe what i heard. my friends surprised me and with so many people..awwwww.. so so touched.. then i went up with madam, and they offed the lights and brought in 2 cakes, one for me, one for madam, and they decorated it with rocky strawberry biscuits. awwwwww.... and then they put those candles, where it lights up by itself again and again.. gosh!but seriously,i was so touched.. hou kam tong!i love you guys.:)and thanx so much for the lil surprise:)thanx to Jacky and Windsor, for protecting the cake and not letting me hold it.. no wonder in convent, when i asked whats inside that bag, yau faster say its exam papers.. cannot touch. then in ferry Jacky refused to let me carry that bag, and i recall yau and Jacky having a conversation in front of me, where yau asked Jacky "where is the blue bag" and Jacky answered" what blue bag" and yau like looked at Jacky with that "oh-no face".. and Jacky said "oh that bag is with Windsor".. even when walking out of the ferry, i noticed Jacky and Windsor carrying that blue plastic bag. it did not strike me at all cz i thought maybe cz it's heavy, so the both of them are being gentlemen and not letting the girls carry la. did not suspect at all there were cakes inside.. for us!:)super big bear hug to yee mun, Elaine, xiang, yau, wooi:), Jacky and Windsor.. thanx so much... *hugs*

on 7th December 2008, something happened. something i will never forget. i will always remember 7th December 2008. i sat on the beach, cried with yee mun next to me, and when she was busy, sat there, looked at the sea, the sky, and cried again, trying to hide if sir saw, cz it would be embarrassing. dunno if he saw. yee mun, u think sir saw?

i was really down that night, but i tried to be strong... i refused to show long face, cz it would be my last night with all of them..i am a strong girl:)

i was sad to break camp, cz this meant saying goodbye to my pals, and this meant being alone now..all alone.. i was sad.. and i thank god for having great family supporting me, trying to cheer me up, great friends like Windsor, Jacky, yee mun, Elaine, xiang, yau.my dearest bebeh.. i love all of you.. and thanx for caring and being there for me when i needed it.

but overall, camp was great.. we did almost the same things last year, so i will just put up the link for u to see the pictures k.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=528903250

check it out:)

No comments: