Wednesday 31 December 2008

a summary of 2008

i met new friends

i met up and kept in touch with old friends(friends since 1994)

i met someone special on 4th January 2008

i found happiness

i found misery

i discovered myself deeper

i discovered people around me deeper

i became stronger, i fell again, and became weak, and became stronger again

i saw things in a diff view

i learn t to judge people around me

i had arguments with my loved ones(which never happened before)

i lost a few friends(no they din die, but i refuse to talk to them cz of personal reasons..they betrayed me)

i lost weight, and gained back.hehe..(planning to loose it again):p

i had the most expensive birthday present i've ever got

i had the best birthday ever with my loved ones

i also had the worse birthday(with others)

i cried on my birthday

i cried cz i was so touched( post birthday celebration:))

i cried a lot for nothing important(looks like my 2007 resolution finally came true)

i lost a big part of me on December 7th 2008. (a big important part of me)

i fell down, but tried to stand up

i walked a few steps, and fell again.

i stood up, and am going to continue walking!

i witnessed a lot of people i love loose loved ones, and it hurt!

bad and good year... but more bad.. lets pray that 2009 is a good year for everyone!

happy new year.

p/s: got this dam farnie but rude forwarded sms:

" may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the ass of the person who messed up yuor year and may his arms grow too short to scratch his ass. happy new year"

rofl rofl rofl...hahahahaha

No comments: