Sunday 28 June 2009

adelle tengah emo!

ok, still in bad mood!!!but I'm calmer now!i am not going to elaborate why i was so blinking pissed just now. it was bottled up anger and frustration. well, I'm like that. when smth happens, i keep quiet, bottle it bottle it then suddenly when cannot bottle anymore i explode!. yeah i know, dangerous!but I'm like that. so i exploded today!!!!!i feel better now!but there are the little pieces of broken glass inside. actually not little, big pieces of glass. it will always be there until somebody cleans it up. till then, it will be there!!poking me, and cutting me!but i've stopped the bleeding!but i haven't cleaned the wound. the wound is open. let time heal it!and just let it be!

on the brighter side, i got an interview with *******. this Wednesday. of course accept and going:D. my heart stopped beating for half a second, cz i was too shocked to get an email. i really din expect it now, looking at the economy!. and everyone said i might be jobless for at least 6 months. so i was already planning to work in Gibb till November, then December lepak, go fitness camp, buy huge big big Christmas tree, decorate the house like santa's village, knit more stuff, and if still not working, save up more for krabi in January. ok maybe i still can do it, cz it's only an interview!. i might not even get it.right??so yeah, jut gonna give my best best shot. :D

on another sad side, this year is a very bad year. too many deaths, to many break ups. i cant imagine my ears when i hear it. too many!!!and so unexpected!!!to those of my friends who went thru a death of a loved one, I'm sorry and i feel you. cz i lost my grandpa this year too. and for my friends who had a break up this year too, I'm really sorry, i feel u too, but mine was in Dec la.. but i may not be in same situation, but i hope all of u are ok!stand up and be strong k? to my close friends, if u need someone to listen, I'm here. i might not pick up as soon as u call cz my phone is always on silent:p but I'll call u back later.:)and i've got plenty of hugs to give:D. and maybe at times, i dun really give good advice. I'm sorry if i was bit blunt and straight when you told me. but i dun have any intentions. i seriously was worried and cared for you. to one of my close friends, stay strong buddy!!i hope you'll be ok!hope to see u in my convo and Medan!yohooo!ok, i shouldn't say anything bout Medan first, cz i might be working. but yeah,:)and to another friend, you deserve better!your better off without her.!and to my dear chooi yin, stay strong k?:)we all sayang you. *hugs*

so i shall update soon, when i am feeling much better. and when i can actually really literally think of bright yellow flowers, rainbows and sunny days!!!

No comments: