Sunday 28 June 2009

i feel so depressed, hurt, confused, angry, made use of!!no one appreciates me! i need to let it all out, but i cant, cz i have no place to let it all out. but when it's time to let it out, i bite my tongue and pull my finger back, cz i dun feel like talking bout it. i see it every day, i hear it every day. and i can't do anything!!!it hurts to hear it, cz i am in no position to say or do anything!!!!

i discovered a lot of things, which made me think back of some rotten memories. and made me think are all of them like that? i think the answer is yes. and I'll never understand them. i've been hurt so badly, that i don't wanna go thru it again!!!

what am i suppose to do?i wish i could run!!!run forever and dun come back, dun look back. just run!!!!or sleep and never wake up. i'm so tired of hearing this, listening to this, seeing this. feeling this!i just wanna cryyyyy!! but crying wont help either. so wat should i do?

No comments: