Tuesday 23 June 2009

I've been so lazy to blog, that i dunno where to to start!so many things have happened!i discovered a lot of things, i realized a lot of things. but wat has passed i shall not say!just let it be!so for today:OMGGGGG, MY WHOLE BODY IS SO FREAKING PAINFUL!I WENT FOR TRAINING ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!CAN U IMAGINE, MORE THEN 30 SPLITS. 180 DEGREES SPLIT, WITH MADAM AT THE BACK OF US, FORCING US TO SPLIT. IT'S GOOD. BUT I HAVEN'T TRAINED FOR AGES, AND SUDDENLY, BANG!!!!!GAHHH!!!!MOVE FORWARD SPLIT, MOVE FORWARD SPLIT. 3 SETS. BUT IT FELT GOOD. THEN WE HAD 1 MINUTE NON-STOP SHUTTLE RUN, THEN KNEE RACES, THEN SINGLE KNEE RACE, THEN FULL SQUAT, HALF SQUAT. HMMM WAT ELSE R?OK, THAT WAS ENOUGH TO KILL US. THEN PARTNER SKILL. ATTACK TURNING KICK, COUNTER, SLIDE BACK TURNING KICK, THEN TURNING KICK, BACK THRUST, CHOPPING KICK, TURNING KICK. FEW SETS. THEN FREE SPARING!!!!WAHHH, SO LONG I DIN SPA. IT FELT GOOD!!!ACTUALLY TRAINED TILL FELT LIKE PUKING. BLUEKKK!!HAHAHA. OK DIN PUKE LA. JUST FELT ONLY!.but now, my body is so painful, i wished my house was single-storey.cz walking down is HELLLLLL!!!omg!anyway, that was on Sunday. then i start work on wed. part time, in Gibb again!. well, for the experience. cz experience in a legal firm will be very very useful and makes me more versatile!and marketable. so yeah. BUT MY STRESS BEGINS. LITERALLY. STRESSFUL JOB!!!sigh!but i wanna learn( so Adelle, shut up and work) meanwhile, i will still keep applying for jobs. and Audrey said there's no obligations. i get an interview, i go!no strings attached!:). so yeah!

then, chris's muffler almost done. in my last yarn. have to finish it by tonight or tomorrow.gahhh!!!i think can la:)quite the long dy:):)dah siap nanti i ambil gambar k?

so here are some random pics. oh bdw, i baked pineapple tarts the other day. u know first day i made the dough, tak jadi!and THE SAME SAME PROBLEM!I WAS ABOUT TO THROW THE DOUGH AWAY WHEN MY SAVIOR, ANNE SOO CAME TO MY RESCUE!:) she helped me redo it, and voila. it turned out.jam is delicious!gonna do it again cz got extra dough.:):):)






snoopy towel( courtesy of restorer oil, boo boo #4, potato wedges from steak factory.






tarts, buffalo wings with cajun source





p/s: why is your display pic our name combined?????????that was ages ago. what are you trying to tell me?excuse me?????????did i NOT MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IT'S OVER?????AND WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE?so DON'T CLICK ME, AND ASK ME HOW I AM DOING, OR WHERE I AM STUDYING OR WHERE AM I NOW. CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE, PUT YOUR MACHO HANDSOME FACE, AND NOT THE ZIPPO LIGHTER.AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!

No comments: