Monday 2 November 2009

hello people

hello peoples!!!!how r u doing???????i got back from penang yesterday. so tired. on leave today!had a good one. eat non stop. i so wanna continue blogging but I HAVE TO GO STUDY FOR BLINKING GENERAL INSURANCE THIS SATURDAY.. OMGGGGG!!!!so i shall continue bout penang soon.ok???i promise.. but meanwhile, check out my fb for pictures:)...bringing lappie to sitiawan, with broadband. so if got time will online and update u guys ok?

it's back to work tomorrow. sigh.. my next long leave is last week of Nov.. so for now, its targets, presentations, appointments, and roadshows. so ok, bye for now. have a fantabulous Tuesday. i shall catch up tomorrow if i have time.

am off to my bed....NOT TO SLEEP, BUT TO STUDY. no seriously, gonna continue chapter 18. lazy go to tuition room study so study on my bed, but i promise not to sleep:D....

bye peoples!:D

No comments: