Wednesday 17 February 2010

ash wednesday

hello, did you miss me?i know you did:).. hahaha..

ok..it's ash Wednesday today. and its the first day of lent. and yes i am observing:)..i skip lunch and eat only fruits. please dun ask me to go completely on a diet. i'll die.literally.. and mentally..i am dam hungry. but its ok... He sacrificed everything for us. why can't we sacrifice something for him.?am i Right?

ok anyways, so whats been up in my life?i closed my first case for the month today. well i am happy i broke my egg. but there's a lot of other factors playing in my head. i don't know what is going on. i am so confused.. i am not happy.but i have to hang on... for a lot of reasons... i hate this feeling... everyday i have to worry bout targets and prospects and sales....don't let me get started la. actually i got a lot to say, but i don't feel like talking bout it. so i am gonna shut up..

on a happy side, we spent our first valentines and CNY together... and i am blessed to have him in my life. he made me a card, which had the most meaningful words. (not copied , but what he felt and form his heart)..i almost teared cz i was so touched.baby, i feel exactly the same..and i wanna tell you how much i love you.. and your worth my everything:)...i do not know how to express myself. u probably see it through how i behave...i am looking forward to filling up the chapter of my life with u baby..we will grow in Christ, and i wanna quote something that made me awwwwwww for a very long time from the card, and i quote: "i wanna love you the way Christ loves you"..that is the sweetest thing anyone has told me.. and u said it to me.... your my gem sayang. :)

oh
i forgot i havent ironed dress. so guess i gotta stop here. bdw, anyone reading my blog, can advice on digital cameras?sony?panasonic?canon?nikon?something below rm1000..please advice.

for now, enjoy some random shots:)









No comments: