Saturday 20 February 2010

saturday..

hello, it's the weekend again.yayyyy... i closed 2 cases yesterday night.. dad's friend. bought 2 for his girls.weee... at least i din close the month with 1 case or 0. i am thankful... thank you pa:).. and thank you, Lord for having faith in me, holding me when i was`about to fall and giving up.. You gave me strength. all You wanted us to do is trust you, and You would lead the way. and You did...

it's a nice quiet hot afternoon. am in my room, air cond on... gonna be bum till 6, go jogging:P...then 730 ish meeting ky. going his house first. i think parents having yee sang. so ky ask me join..

i still haven't decided which camera to get. how r???help.. i wanna get one before i go Singapore..the choice is either Nikon or canon. or maybe Olympus. but ppl say Olympus not good leh.. but i dun really fancy canon..how r?

ok, i told myself i should not spend more then 15 minutes blogging. so bye.. gonna look for more cameras, and maybe knit;)..starting on ky's muffler soon. yay.his is bright red. sayang likes bright colours:)..

ok bye.

p/s: my daisies are blooming:):)..

No comments: