Wednesday 24 February 2010

wednesday

i'm tired.. i don't know why.. anyways few things been bugging me. not gonna put everything, just what's most important...and bugging me the most.

ok, boss first...he asked me and Chloe to0 confirm cheque. help SOO do his job.he cant manage(pussy)...it's dam a lot.. and dam time consuming..we sounded to him that if we continue to do this job, we can't talk to customers.he said "no choice". FINE. HELP YOU PUSSYS DO YOUR WORK..SO THIS WHOLE WEEK CHLOE IS ON LEAVE.. SO I CALL LO. DAM A LOT. BUT FINE. WHOLE DAY I SAT THERE CALL. EAR PAIN, NEVER MIND.. YESTERDAY HEW CAME TO FIND US AND PAY MY BRANCH A VISIT.. AND OF COURSE TO CHECK ON HOW MY PERFORMANCE.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MAN SAID??"HER PERFORMANCE(MINE) IS OK ,BUT I NOTICED ONE THING, SHE'; ALWAYS ON THE PHONE THIS FEW DAYS. DUNNO IF ITS PERSONAL STUFF. SHE'S NOT TALKING TO CUSTOMERS AND PRESENTING." IN FRONT OF ME YOU SAY NO CHOICE, BEHIND ME, U SAY WHY I AM ON THE PHONE. DAM IT. THE WHOLE DAY I SIT THERE AND DO YOUR WORK ,CALL YOUR CUSTOMERS.. AND ALL YOU CAN SAY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A GOOD A GOOD MAN WHO DOESN'T PUSH HIS STAFF.DAM KURANG AJAR...

second situation, THEY DECREASED OUR ALREADY SO DAM LITTLE COMMISSION.TO 6% OF EVERY COLLECTIVE PREMIUM, WHICH MEANS THIS MONTH MY COMMISSION IS RM23..FIRST 1K NO COMMISSION,.THEY INCREASE OUR TARGET, AND DECREASE OUR COMMISSION.WHAT JUSTICE IS THIS??????

Another issue that has been bugging me is my financial status. sigh.. 6 months and i don't have much savings....that's sad and pathetic...i MUST SAVE. I HAVE TO... I AM NOT GONNA ACHIEVE MY GOALS IF I CONTINUE THIS LIFESTYLE. ITS REALLY PLAYING IN MY HEAD:(...OH WELL I WIL LDO SOMETHING.. STARTIGN FROM TOMORROW:)YOU KNOW WHY TOMORROW, BECAUSE TOMORROW IS 25TH. WHY 25TH?ITS BECAUSE IT'S PAY DAY:d

OK DINNER AND WORK. BYE..SEE you tomorrow.

No comments: